Talent in motion
MOTION SYSTEM gives you the opportunity to enter an international competition from the comfort of your home, following your own rhythm and at a minimal cost!
1. Send your video to the TALENT IN MOTION platform.
2. Your video will then be judged by our panel of experts.
3. After validation*, your video will be accessible free of charge by simple subscription on www.motion-system.com.
4. Enter the competition to become a member of the MS Team and shoot professional videos.
* If your video is not validated,
no panic! Our panel will give you feedback and detail where you need to improve in view of a future participation!
How to participate ?
All fitness coaches can enter the competition.
Register free of charge on www.motion-system.com,
site, click on the Talent in Motion icon, click on the TO PARTICIPATE button and follow the instructions.
There are participation costs of €30 per video sent*.
Your video will be assessed by MOTION SYSTEM experts and may be published and available free of charge on www.motion-system.com
*Participation costs include receipt and viewing of your video.
Non-publication of your video will not constitute valid grounds for seeking reimbursement.
THE SIX COMMANDMENTS OF TALENT IN MOTION
You wish to take part in Talent in Motion? Follow these rules!
1 ON BOTH FORM AND CONTENT, I WILL FOCUS!
Essentially, your video must be of good quality in terms of sound and image. The movements must be clear, the explanations and music audible. Your video must be between 10 and 15 minutes long and serve an educational purpose for fitness professionals. It is not a showcase.
2 IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF BEER YOGA, I WILL NOT TAKE PART!
You will choose one of the disciplines covered on MOTION SYSTEM in the Aqua / Mind and Body / Cardio and Dance / Workout categories. If you wish to present a video in a different discipline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 TO THE CAMERA, I WILL TEACH!
You must speak directly to the camera; there will be no other audience.
4 MY GRANDFATHER AS CAMERAMAN, I WILL NOT EMPLOY!
The camera must be stationary, stable and facing you (BEWARE: no low-angle shooting!)
5 NEITHER MY WASHING MACHINE, MY KITCHEN TABLE NOR MY LINEN BASKET, I WILL INVITE!
Your video background must be neutral! Give preference to a sports room (beware of mirrors!) or an empty room. In addition, no logo must be apparent.
6 MY LATEST ULTRA-COOL MUSIC COMPILATION, IN ITS BOX WILL STAY!
The music you will use must come from our pack of musical resources provided on registration. NO OTHER MUSIC WILL BE ACCEPTED.
A tip from the Team!
At MOTION SYSTEM, we like all languages.
However, we do advise that you use predominantly French or English in your videos!
You will reach a wider audience and therefore guarantee a maximum of views!
Every technical constraint mentioned in the 6 commandments must be respected.
Failing that, your video will be automatically discarded.
- Educational content is the priority. In addition to being efficient, your class must take into account your clients’ safety.
- The movements shown must be executed with technical perfection.
- The exercises suggested are logical and consistent with the topic presented.
- The options suggested to adapt the exercises to the audience are relevant.
- Creativity and originality.
- The content of the video as well as the level, discipline and framework correspond to what was stated in the initial mail.
- The panel is composed of the MOTION SYSTEM team, presided by Rémy HULEUX (unless otherwise indicated).
- The coach that proposed THE videos with the highest votes up to 30th June 2017 will become a member of the MOTION SYSTEM team.